What’s included in this Alphabet Train Matching Activity Pack?
- Teacher Directions: Instructions for preparation, classroom use and pictures of the resource in action
- Recording Worksheets: Including trains with letters and without for students to write their own. Plus, a set of worksheets with pictures for students to cut and paste on the correct letter train.
- Alphabet Train Engines: A set of colorful train engines each featuring an uppercase or lowercase letter.
- Alphabet Freight Cars: A set of colorful freight cars each with an uppercase or lowercase letter (3 cars for each letter of the alphabet).
- Beginning Sound Freight Cards: A set of freight cars featuring a picture for students to sort and match according to its beginning sound (6 cars for each beginning sound).
- Train Freight Car Sound Word Key: A list of words for each sound, for teacher reference, for each beginning sound freight car.
- Alphabet Tickets: Tickets each featuring an uppercase or lowercase letter
- Alphabet Train Activity Mats: Each can be duplicated and used for a different matching activity (instructions included)
- Train Mat Direction Posters: Use to demonstrate each activity to your students using the alphabet train mats
This Alphabet Train Matching Activity Pack is perfect for the following learning settings:
⭐ As part of your morning work
⭐ During literacy centers
⭐ With small groups of students
How to prepare this Alphabet Train Matching Activity Pack?
✂️ Simply print and laminate each component, if desired.
✂️ Print each worksheet as required.
✂️ Detailed preparation instructions are included in this printable pack.