Ready to get your students engaged in their literacy and math learning this fall? Then look no further than this Fall Activities Pack full of fun fall-themed activity sheets for kindergarten and PreK.
What’s included in this Fall Activities Pack?
- Reading: Students create this mini book, read and trace the vocabulary word and color the pictures.
- Alphabet: Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters, Do-A-Dot letter identification worksheets.
- Vocabulary: Including 3-part cards for a range of fall themed items, and a picture to word matching worksheet.
- Language Development: Make these puppets by adding the fall themed pictures to paddlepop sticks – great for role playing, storytelling and using new vocabulary.
- Fine Motor Activities: Including Trace the Line, Cutting Practice worksheets, a Fingerprint picture activity, Do-A-Dot with fall themed pictures and trace the fall vocabulary words with accompanying pictures to color.
- Math: Including count the fall pictures worksheet, counting puzzles, count and clip cards, and numeral and number word cards with pictures.
- Games: A graphing game with a picture dice featuring images of fall items plus a fun fall themed bingo game!
- Puzzles: Including 4-piece picture puzzles, 2-piece picture and word puzzles and more.
- PLUS: Size sequencing cards, What comes next? and Finish the Pattern worksheets.
This Fall Activities Pack is perfect for the following learning settings:
⭐ As part of your morning work
⭐ During literacy and math centers
⭐ With small groups of students to develop a specific skill in an engaging format, e.g. letter identification or counting to 10
How to prepare this Fall Activities Pack?
✂️ This pack includes no-prep worksheets and a range of activities that once prepared, are reusable again and again.
✂️ Both color and black and white formats are included, where possible, to suit your individual printing needs.
✏️ Coloring materials
✏️ Bingo markers
✏️ Counters or blocks
✏️ Paddlepop sticks