Emotions & Feelings included in this printable pack: Angry, confused, disappointed, disgusted, embarrassed, frustrated, furious, happy, frustrated, excited, happy, irritated, lonely, grateful, sad, silly, sick, shocked, nervous, peaceful, proud, scared, surprised, suspicious, tired and worried.
What’s included in this My Emotions Activities Pack?
2 charts. One that includes 9 emotions and one that includes more so children can identify the different feelings.
Puzzles: Including 4-piece picture puzzles, 2-piece picture and word puzzles and more.
- Fine Motor Activities: Including Trace the Line, Cutting Practice worksheets, Do-A-Dot pictures and trace the vocabulary words with matching pictures to color.
- Alphabet: Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters and Do-A-Dot letter identification worksheets.
- Writing: Feelings and emotion themed writing papers with lines and a picture.
- Vocabulary: Including an emotions chart, 3-part cards for a range of related vocabulary words, and a match the word and picture worksheet.
- Patterns: What comes next? and Finish the Pattern worksheets
- Game: A fun, graphing dice game featuring emotions pictures.
- Math Activities: Including count the objects, counting puzzles, count and clip cards, size sequencing cards and number cards with themed pictures.
- Mini Book: Titled, My Emotions Book, students create this little book, read the sentences and draw facial features to depict the emotion.
Play Dough Mats – Create the emotional faces using play dough or a marker.
This My Emotions Activity Pack is perfect for the following learning settings:
⭐ As part of your morning work
⭐ During literacy or math centers
⭐ With small groups of students
How to prepare the My Emotions Activity Pack?
✂️ Simply print and laminate each component, if desired.
✂️ Both color and black and white formats are included, where possible, to suit your individual printing needs.
✂️ Detailed preparation instructions are included in this printable pack.
✏️ Coloring materials
✏️ Bingo markers