Get your students excited about the Water Cycle with this varied and engaging activities pack for kindergarten and PreK.
What’s included in this Water Cycle Activities Pack?
- Water Cycle Charts: Diagrams including simple and more advanced stages and vocabulary to enable and extend your individual students.
- Water Cycle Worksheets: Cut and paste the stages of the water cycle (three levels of difficulty).
- Literacy Activities: Do-A-Dot letter identification, 3-part vocabulary and picture cards, 3-part information-vocab-picture cards, uppercase and lowercase alphabet flashcards.
- Math Activities: Count the Water Cycle pictures, counting puzzles, count and clip cards, addition and subtraction worksheets with pictures, numeral and number word flashcards.
- Fine Motor Skills Activities: Trace the water cycle vocabulary words, and trace the words and color worksheets.
- Plus: Picture puzzles, size sequencing cards, and themed writing pages.
This Water Cycle Activity Pack is perfect for the following learning settings:
⭐ As part of your morning work
⭐ During literacy and math centers
⭐ With small groups of students to develop a specific skill in an engaging format, e.g. letter identification or counting to 10
How to prepare this Water Cycle Activities Pack?
✂️ This pack includes no-prep worksheets and a range of activities that once prepared, are reusable again and again.
✂️ Both color and black and white formats are included, where possible, to suit your individual printing needs.
✏️ Coloring materials
✏️ Bingo markers
I also have a helpful blog post all about this wonderful resource! It can be viewed here: Water Cycle Worksheet Learning Pack – Fun with Mama