Get your students up and moving with this Yoga Cards for Kids + Poster Pack. Yoga pose posters and instruction cards are also included which break down each of the poses into steps to further guide students and ensure success. Plus, a set of yoga sequences show students how to transition through a number or poses and break down the more complex poses with pictures of each step – perfect for young students and visual learners!
What’s included in this Yoga Cards for Kids Pack?
- 58 yoga pose posters – letter size: Each poster features the name of the pose and a both a boy and a girl clipart demonstrating the pose
- 58 yoga pose cards – boy: In half letter size format, each card includes the name of the pose and a boy clipart demonstrating the pose
- 58 yoga pose cards – girl: In half letter size format, each card includes the name of the pose and a girl clipart demonstrating the pose
- 58 yoga pose instruction posters – letter size: Each poster includes the name of the pose, step by step instructions for the pose and both boy and girl clipart images.
- 58 yoga pose instruction cards – half letter size: Each instruction card includes the name of the pose, step by step instructions either a boy and girl clipart image.
- 6 yoga sequence cards – half letter size: Each sequence involves transitioning through four poses and includes step by step pictures to demonstrate.
- 5 yoga pose sequences – third letter size: Each pose sequence includes step by step pictures to demonstrate how to do five of the more complex poses.
Yoga Poses Included
Airplane, Balancing Table, Balloon Breath, Boat, Bow, Bridge, Butterfly, Camel, Cascade, Cat/Cow, Chair, Cobblers, Child’s, Cobra, Cross The Midline, Dancer, Donkey Kicks, Downward Dog, Dragon, Eagle, Easy Camel, Extended Butterfly, Fetal, Fish, Flower, Forward, Frog, Half Boat, Half Pigeon, Happy Baby, Head To Knee, Hero, Horse, Legs Up The Wall, Lunge, Mermaid, Mountain, Owl, Rabbit, Reverse Table, Rock And Roll, Salutation Seal, Seated Eagle, Seated Twist, Shark, Shoulderstand, Standing, Star, Table, Tree, Triangle, Turtle, Twinkle Fingers, Upward Dog, Upward Plank, Wide Angle Seated, Warrior 1, Warrior 2, Waterfall, Windmill.
This activity pack is perfect for the following learning settings:
⭐ As a brain break between lessons
⭐ As a mindfulness activity after recess or lunch break
⭐ With small groups of students as a form of self regulation
How to prepare this Yoga Cards for Kids Pack?
✂️ Simply print and laminate, if desired, to increase durability for use again and again.
✂️ Both color and black and white formats are included, where possible, to suit your individual printing needs.
Also, check out the the following blog post to make the most of this amazing resource: Yoga Cards for Kids – Great for Brain Breaks – Fun with Mama
There are no reviews yet.