Students will love the real photos of each animal and learning from the detailed fact sheets in this engaging animal study pack. Your students can then demonstrate their new knowledge by recording facts, making comparisons, cutting and pasting stages of the animal’s life cycle and much more.
What’s included in this Zoo Animals Life Cycle & Animal Study pack?
The following is included for each animal:
- Photos: Including a one-page poster with photo and photo cards.
- Fact sheets: A set of fact sheets with photos covering young and adult life stages, diet, predators and more.
- Recording facts: A variety of graphic organizers and mini book templates to record animal facts.
- Body parts: Labeled body parts posters and cut and paste labeling worksheets.
- Life cycle: Posters featuring photos of each stage of the animal’s life cycle plus a variety of life cycle cut and paste worksheets.
- Making comparisons: A Venn diagram printable to compare the animals and graphic organizers to make further comparisons.
Animals included are: Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Rhino, Hippo, Tiger
This Zoo Animals Life Cycle & Animal Study pack is perfect for the following learning settings:
⭐ As part of an animal study unit
⭐ During literacy centers to read and record animal facts or demonstrate understanding of animals using graphic organizers and cut and paste worksheets
✏️ Writing and drawing materials