What’s included in this Airplane Activity Pack for Kids?
- Puzzles: Including 4-piece picture puzzles, 2-piece picture and word puzzles and more.
- Fine Motor Activities: Including Trace the Line, Cutting Practice worksheets, Do-A-Dot pictures, a fingerprint activity, and trace the vocabulary words with matching pictures to color.
- Alphabet: Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters, color by letter sheets, and Do-A-Dot letter identification worksheets.
- Writing: Airplane themed writing papers with lines and a picture.
- Vocabulary: Including 3-part cards for a range of related vocabulary words, and a match the word and picture worksheet.
- Language Development: A set of airport puppets for students to engage in thematic play and use vocabulary.
- Patterns: What comes next? and Finish the Pattern worksheets.
- Game: A fun, graphing dice game featuring airplane and airport related pictures.
- Math Activities: Including count the objects, counting puzzles, count and clip cards, color by number coloring sheets, size sequencing cards and number cards with themed pictures.
- PLUS: A mini book titled, At the Airport, where students read the sentences and color the pictures. And an airport sorting activity where students cut and paste pictures according to whether they are or are not found at an airport.
This Airplane Activity Pack for Kids is perfect for the following learning settings:
⭐ As part of your morning work
⭐ During literacy and math centers
⭐ With small groups of students
How to prepare this Airplane Activity Pack for Kids?
✂️ Simply print and laminate each component, if desired.
✂️ Both color and black and white formats are included, where possible, to suit your individual printing needs.
✂️ Detailed preparation instructions are included in this printable pack.
✏️ Coloring materials
✏️ Paddlepop sticks
✏️ Bingo markers