These Alphabet Coloring and Tracing Sheets are the perfect way for kindergarten and preschool students to explore letter sounds in a fun and highly visual way. Featuring age-appropriate pictures for each letter sound, these printable alphabet coloring worksheets help students identify beginning sounds when seeing these familiar objects in their environment.
Each letter is featured in three formats in this alphabet coloring sheet packet including color the objects and trace the letter, color the objects (with border), and color the objects (borderless).
Minimal prep is required, simply print the sheets you require and your students are good to go.
What’s included in this Kindergarten Alphabet Sound Letter Coloring Pages resource:
- Color the beginning sound pictures & trace the letter: 52 pages – one uppercase and one lowercase for each letter
- Color the beginning sound pictures (with border): 26 pages – one uppercase format for each letter
- Color the beginning sound pictures (borderless): 26 pages – one uppercase format for each letter
How are these Alphabet Letter Sound Worksheets for Kindergarten and Preschool best used?
- As part of your kindergarten or preschool morning work
- During kindergarten literacy centers
- With small groups of students