These alphabet and letter identifcation worksheets for kindergarten and preschool are back by popular demand! Each engaging printable provides learners with an opportunity to identify the uppercase and lowercase letters, trace the letters, and color the letter and beginning sound picture.
Additionally, this alphabet worksheet packet includes two versions to cater for varied spelling – “color” for US-based learners and “colour” for international students. A “My Alphabet Workbook” cover is also included to allow for the creation of an alphabet booklet. No prep is required, just print and your students will be engaged in the letter learning in no time.
Please note: These alphabet worksheets are similar to my alphabet playdough mats but in a worksheet format.
What’s included in these Alphabet Letter Identification Worksheets:
The following is included for each spelling variation:
- 26 Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet Worksheets
- 26 Uppercase Alphabet Worksheets
- 26 Lowercase Alphabet Worksheets
- A “My Alphabet Worksheet” cover page for students to color in
Each alphabet worksheet includes:
- Identify and circle the letter
- Tracing the letter
- Tracing the curved and zig zag lines
- Color the letter
- Color the object that begins with that letter
- A color or dot the letter section
Who is this Alphabet Activity Sheet resource best suited to?
This alphabet tracing and letter recognition activity is perfect for use with preschool or kindergarten students.
How are these Alphabet Letter Identification Worksheets best used?
- As part of your morning work
- During literacy centers
- With small groups of students
Turn it into an alphabet letter book. You can find binding instructions here.
You can grab a FREE sample of the alphabet letter worksheets here. It includes the letter A.
There are no reviews yet.