These engaging alphabet building mats provide a great hands-on way to explore each letter of the alphabet with preschool and kindergarten students. These printable alphabet mats involve using linking cubes to build each letter and can be completed as a worksheet or can be laminated for repeat use during literacy centers.
With 156 pages in total, this build a letter activity includes both color and black and white formats and either one or two letters to a page (uppercase and lowercase). Additional activities on each page include trace the letter, write the letter and color the beginning sound pictures. Perfect for both preschool and kindergarten students, these hands-on alphabet activity mats are bound to keep your learners engaged and eager to do more than one!
What’s included in this Alphabet Building Activity:
- 26 Uppercase and Lowercase Cube Letter Mats – Color
- 26 Uppercase and Lowercase Cube Letter Mats – Black and white
- 26 Uppercase Case Counting Cube Letter Mats – Color
- 26 Uppercase Case Counting Cube Letter Mats – Black and white
- 26 Lowercase Cube Letter Mats – Color
- 26 Lowercase Cube Letter Mats – Black and white
Who is this Alphabet Build a Letter Mat Activity best suited to?
This alphabet linking block activity is perfect for use with preschool or kindergarten students.
How do I prepare this Hands-on Alphabet Mat Activity?
- Print your desired pages in color or black and white For one time use: provide printed page with linking cubes and pencils / crayons
- For repeated use: either laminate or insert into a page protector.
- Provide students with linking cubes to build the letters and whiteboard markers to trace and write the letters.
How are these Alphabet Linking Cube Mats best used?
- As part of your morning work
- During literacy centers
- With small groups of students
There are no reviews yet.