There are 17 real life picture fact cards that discuss bee eggs, larva, pupa, worker bees, drone bees, queen bee, hives, food, predators, beeswax, bee keeping, bees, pollination, compound eyes, endangered, bee highway, what bees give us.
The Bee activities included in this 110 page printable pack are:
- Cards containing real-life photos of the bee life cycle
- Posters of the characteristics of the bee as well as their life cycle which include the following topics: eggs, larva, pupa, worker bees, drone bees, queen bee, hives, food, predators, beeswax, pollination, beekeeping, compound eyes, endangered, bee highway and what bees give us.
- Bees can, have, are.
- Bees – what I know, what I think about, what I learned.
- Parts of a Bee –a poster and a cut and paste activity
- Bee Life Cycle –a poster and a variety of different cut and paste activities
- Bees and Ants –Venn diagram
- Bees and Ants –What they each can have and what both can have.
- All About Bees–A book for children to complete about what they have learned about bees.
- Life Cycle of a Bee –A book for children to complete about what they have learned about the life cycle of a bee.
- Bee or Not –A cut and paste in the correct column activity.
- A sequencing activity
- Information cards
- Montessori 3 Part Cards
- Size Sequencing Cards
- Number Puzzles
- Number Cards
- I Spy Fun
- Line Tracing Page
- Count and Clip Cards
- See and Stamp pages
- Trace the letters
- Story / Creative Writing Pages
- All about Bee’s mini-writing book.
- Dot Pages
- Art + Coloring Pages
There are no reviews yet.