Arctic + Polar Animals Activity Pack
This arctic + polar animals activity pack is filled with over 200 pages of math and literacy activities.
– A Polar Bear Feelings Chart
– Flash cards with real-life pictures of arctic animals
– Three-part Cards using clip art pictures as well as real animal pictures.
– Uppercase and lowercase fox matching activity
– Write the room pages (1 for uppercase and 1 for lowercase letters.)
– Count and cover page
– Stack the ten frame numbers mat with counting cubes.
– Count the objects page
– Shorter vs taller clip cards
– Counting Clip Cards
– Ten frame mats for numbers 1-10
– A polar bear preposition activity with puppets
– Shape Tracing
– Counting Fish activity to be used with the included fish or goldfish crackers.
– Make A Polar Bear Craft
– A counting cube measuring activity
– Polar bear number play dough mats
– Size Sequencing Cards
– Number Matching Cards
– 13 pages of worksheets
– A polar bear push pin and Cotton bud art activity
– 2 arctic animal mini books
– Arctic + Polar Vocabulary Words Chart
– Shape Puzzles
+ 65 pages of black-and-white activities
I have also included 4 task card activities that will be great to go in your task boxes. I’ve also included task box covers for these.
Task Card Activity #1 – Number Tracing Task Card Activities
Task Card Activity #2 – Counting Seals
Task Card Activity #3 – Arctic Theme Sight Word Task Cards
Task Card Activity #4 – Alphabet Letter Tracing