This Arctic + Polar Animals Activity Pack includes a wide range of activities including making numbers 1 to 10, matching uppercase and lowercase letters, tracing shapes, completing puzzles and much more. Both color and black and white formats are included, where possible, to suit your individual printing needs.
What’s included in this Arctic + Polar Animals Activity Pack?
- Fox uppercase and lowercase matching activity, Write the Room pages, two arctic animal mini books, Letter Snowball Match, themed writing pages and Arctic Animal matching worksheets.
- Count & Cover and Count the Objects worksheets, Stack the Ten Frame Numbers Mat, counting and Shorter vs Taller clip cards, Tens frames mats for numbers 1-10, a Counting Fish Activity, a counting cube measuring activity, Size Sequencing Cards, and Number Matching Cards.
Fine Motor Skills Activities
- Shape Tracing, Polar Bear Numbers playdough mats, and Arctic Animal playdough mats.
- Make A Polar Bear craft, Polar Bear push pin and cotton bud art activities, and a Polar Bear directed drawing.
- Flashcards with real-life pictures of arctic animals, three-part cards using clip art pictures as well as real animal pictures, a polar bear preposition activity with puppets, and Arctic + Polar Vocabulary Words Chart
Other Themed Activities
- Polar Bear Feelings Chart, puzzles, a dice & picture graphing game, polar animal paddle pop stick puppets and a Polar Animals vs Dinosaur Sorting activity
I have also included 4 task card activities that will be great to go in your task boxes, complete with task box covers.
Task Card Activity #1 – Number Tracing Task Card Activities
Task Card Activity #2 – Counting Seals
Task Card Activity #3 – Arctic Theme Sight Word Task Cards
Task Card Activity #4 – Alphabet Letter Tracing
This Arctic + Polar Animals Activity Pack is perfect for the following learning settings:
⭐ As part of your morning work
⭐ As a math or literacy center during a unit on arctic or polar animals
⭐ As a whole class lesson when learning about animals or polar habitats
⭐ With small groups of students with a particular focus, e.g. making numbers to 10 with tens frames
How to prepare this Arctic + Polar Animals Activity Pack?
✂️ Simply print and laminate each component, if desired.
✂️ Both color and black and white formats are included where possible to suit your individual printing needs.
✏️ Pencils / coloring materials
✏️ Bingo markers
✏️ Pegs or paper clips
✏️ Paddle Pop sticks
✏️ Push pins
✏️ Counting cubes