Reading Logs and Book Reports
Reading logs are a wonderful visual reminder of a child’s reading achievements. I have included a reading log with parent signature as well as reading logs without parent signatures too. For toddlers and preschoolers you can use the reading log to account for read aloud books. For preschoolers and elementary reading logs, a child can use these to account for the books they read.
– Reading Log with parent signature
– Reading Log without parent signature
– A Reading Log for World Read Aloud Day – For coloring in 10, 15 and 20 books.
This product includes reading log pages, monthly reading log coloring the book pages, 3 book review pages, and time read bookmarks.
– Book reading logs in 10, 15, 20 and 26 books to color in for the month.
– Seasonal reading logs including coloring in images. I have included a few variations here too for those who live in a country with different seasons to the USA.
Here are the seasons reading log clip art:
January – snowballs, glue bottles
June – popsicles, flowers
October – pumpkins, crayons
December – mittens, flowers