This ice cream themed alphabet matching game printable for kindergarten and preschool is a great way to get your students excitied about letters. Focus skills include match the uppercase letter to the lowercase letter, match letter to picture and match the uppercase, lowercase and beginning sound picture.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”o7dVPwEE” upload-date=”2022-07-31T20:23:30.000Z” name=”Ice cream alphabet letter matching” description=”” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]
What’s included in this Kindergarten & Preschool Alphabet Matching Game Printable Activity:
- Ice cream pieces: 260 pieces – two uppercase, two lowercase and six beginning sound pictures for each letter
- Ice cream cones: 52 pieces – one for each uppercase and lowercase letter
- Ice cream bowls: 52 pieces – one for each uppercase and lowercase letter
- Three-part popsicle puzzles: – 78 pieces to make 26 puzzles, one for each letter
The colorful ice cream pieces are simple to prepare – just print, laminate and cut. This letter matching activity includes match the ice cream to the cone or bowl plus three-part puzzles in which students match the uppercase letter, lowercase letter and picture beginning with that letter sound.
What activities can my students complete with this Ice Cream Alphabet Matching Game Printable resource?
Some suggestions to get the most out of this engaging alphabet match resource include:
- uppercase letter to the uppercase letter
- uppercase letter to the lowercase letter
- uppercase letter to the beginning sound picture
- uppercase letter to the lowercase letter and the beginning sound picture