Simple to play and accessible to learners of all levels, this Halloween Bingo Game is great for learning vocabulary, developing auditory skills and can be used as part of a speech therapy program.
What’s included in this Halloween Bingo Game?
- Directions: Includes instructions on how to prepare the activity, how to play bingo, and some variations.
- 35 Halloween bingo game mats: Each mat is different making this game perfect for playing with the whole class. The bingo mats featuring 25 pictures and vocabulary words.
- 31 calling cards: Presented as 6-to-a-page and in color and black and white.
- Bingo dabbers: Color and black and white dabbers to print and cut and use to cover the board during play.
- Color + Black and White: Both options included
- With and without words: Game mats include words and there is a set of game mats without words.
This Halloween Bingo Game is perfect for the following learning settings:
⭐ As part of your morning work
⭐ As a fun warm up activity during October
⭐ During literacy centers
⭐ With small groups of students
How to prepare this Halloween Bingo Game?
✂️ Print bingo mats on cardstock or laminate for durability.
✂️ Black and white mats can be printed on white paper and are a great option for students to color and create their own unique game board.
✂️ Print calling cards on cardstock for easy handling.
✂️ Print bingo dabbers or use classroom materials such as mini erasers, blocks or counters.
✏️ Mini erasers, blocks or counters (if not using bingo dabbers included in this resource)
✏️ Coloring materials (for use with black and white bingo mats)